Monday, June 14, 2010

(10)

Okay, I am officially the worst blogger ever. There are so many things/events I've been meaning to post but never did. And now it just seems too late to write about my first Mother's day. Since Gary started his own blog, and since he's a much better writer than I am, I decided to post some pictures of food for a quick, general update of our lives.


Yes. Do you like Pocky? Our family is a big fan.


Connie's Mango Sticky Rice, Thai Style.


New York Cupcakes, Raspberry Cream.


Honey Whole Wheat Bread + Raisins. One of those midnight baking urges. We're *trying* to eat a little healthier...at midnight.


Chicken Enchiladas for Cinco de Mayo.


Snickerdoodles! I love saying it.


Gary's The World's Best Sandwich. It was my birthday lunch. Recipe adapted from the movie Spanglish.


Homemade Pizza. Spinach, Eggplants and Bell Peppers.


The Everything Frittata. I recently bought a cast iron pan just for this. I love it. :)


Almond Chocolate Cookies. Recipe adapted from Smitten Kitchen.


Raspberry Lemon Tart. It was pretty, but really, really sour :o)

2 comments:

connie said...

you're so good at cooking! and i'm frequently a lucky recipient of all your good food :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

mmm everything looks delicious! i am so envious of your cast iron skillet. WANT!